First UK Installation Of The New Moog RKP 250cc
Posted on 26/11/2014
Oddy hydraulics ltd, were tasked with replacing the Obsolete Wupuko 250cc radial piston pump at a forging complex in Sheffield, south Yorkshire.
The chosen replacement was the new moog 250cc RKP II piston pump. The new pump was rapidly built by our partners in Germany, and was shipped to our facility in Leeds within 1 week of order. This may seem no mean feat, however, the pump had only just finished final development testing and no pumps had been produced for market.
Through close co-operation between both Oddy and Moog Uk’s engineers, we were able to give accurate information to Moog’s German manufacturing facility, to offer the best possible replacement. Once received, our service engineers delivered, installed & commissioned the pump on site.
- Assembly Technology
- EARTH WIND AND FIRE
- Oddy Hydraulics new Facility
- ADDITION TO ODDY FACILITY
- KEEPING CUSTOMERS SMILING
- First UK Installation Of The New Moog RKP 250cc
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
- Pizza Manufacturer Contract Win
- ODDY Secure Local Power Station