KEEPING CUSTOMERS SMILING
Posted on 27/11/2014
Oddy Hydraulics recently engineered a hydraulic power pack and cylinders that are used in the manufacture of dental implants. The hydraulic system which is now fully operational in Russia is used in the fabrication of unique artificial teeth, which are used internationally.
As always we worked closely with our customer and our key partners, in this case Bosch Rexroth, to provide the customer with the best service possible and to create a hydraulic system which meets and hopefully exceeds all of their requirements.
Oddy hydraulics would like to thank them for trusting us with such a valuable asset and we look forward to our future collaborations.
- Assembly Technology
- EARTH WIND AND FIRE
- Oddy Hydraulics new Facility
- ADDITION TO ODDY FACILITY
- KEEPING CUSTOMERS SMILING
- First UK Installation Of The New Moog RKP 250cc
- MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
- Pizza Manufacturer Contract Win
- ODDY Secure Local Power Station